Thursday, July 12, 2012

New stuff


I finally finished the short sleeved sweater I started making two weeks ago. I didn't have a good mood for pictures, so I am afraid I really failed this time with them. Can't say I tried my best, but in this heat and isolation, it is a bit of an issue for me to put a smile on my face. It's a shame I don't have a digital camera so I could take pictures of my garments when I feel like doing it. Anyway the yarn that I used for this blouse was incredibly easy for knitting and made the blouse really comfortable and soft. I will definitely  use it again, but may be this time it won't be multicoloured. Ah and I developed an old film which I used for shooting three bags I made for one beautiful Bulgarian shop. I left the photos with the dust after scanning, kinda like the look with those white dots here and there :))))








No comments:

Post a Comment