Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday post

Hardly find time for the blog lately, I reduced even posts reading to minimum. Which is nice somehow, cause less time on the net means more time for walks, work, photography and so on. And on Wednesday I am going to Tricky and Hidden Orchestra concert, I am very much looking forward to it. The ticket was a gift from my two best friends, whom I see more and more rarely. So this concert is a good reason to catch up with them.

And on the jewelry subject I am totally hooked on gold leaf. So all I am making are earrings with gold leaf. Don't know how long this obsession will continue, probably till I run out of gold leaf :D





1 comment:

  1. Nice detail in layering and contrast. Love the rivets and play between antique and modern. Miniature pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete