Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring mood

Can't stop thinking of the warm season in front of me. Everything is waking up slowly but surely. The sun is warm and tender and I have the feeling that something better is coming up. In short than a month my favourite cherry trees will blossom and life will be bright and inspiring again. In moments like this I am really thankful I am alive and can enjoy silently the circle of seasons.

I digged some spring photos from my flickr:



Found beautiful snowdrops in the garden. Although I don't like to pick flowers I took one for an inspiration while working.

And I am right now waiting for a patina layer to get ready. Still can't find anywhere in Bulgaria mteal hole punch pliers, but I decided to get some pieces almost ready while searching for the tool.


4 comments: