Saturday, July 21, 2012

Front page and pictures

Last night a beautiful treasury I was included in made it to the front page on Etsy. It is my first front page appearance and it feels like a special occasion for me :)
Meanwhile I was taking pictures of the yarns and the space where I am working. I wanted to shoot with my analogue camera and everything was ok till the moment when the lab f...ed up the film. The pics I am posting here are the ones I saved after 2 hours of editing, they still look bad but I hope next film will be better.


 It is not like a real workshop as you can see, still knitting doesn't need a precise space - just one with a strong light and a comfortable chair. Oh and on the table you can see a new scarf I am working on for the autumn and winter months. This yarn has fantastic smoky colors!


Some bits and pieces and inspiration from the nature :)





No comments:

Post a Comment