Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The first post

So it officialy started - my long dreamed ETSY shop. Although in the past I was seeing myself as a jewellery maker, my imagination spun me around and now I am into hand knitting. I found a new passion involving just a thread / yarn and a pair of knitting needles. It is amazing seeing how from basic things one can create something. And of course learning a skill that is a little bit forgotten nowdays (when you can always run to the shop and buy machine knitted stuff in every color and size) has its charm.
So I started with women bags, because it is summer and knitted clothes in the summer are a little bit of an issue (though my very first summer knit is coming soon). I sat down and started thinking what kind of bag I would wear and here are the results. I had a lot of fun making them and I hope you will like at least one of them.












No comments:

Post a Comment