Thursday, October 23, 2014

Too cold to work, too dark to shoot

Cold and dark days finally started. They bring lovely mood for certain activities, reading with a cup of hot coffee for example. However the coldness is a bit too much in my working place and I will need some time to adjust to such temperatures. Also today it's too dark to take pictures of the new necklaces I made recently. 1/15 isn't satisfying speed so I took two sneak pics and decided to leave the etsy uploading for tomorrow.



Something I've always loved in the cold weather is the smell of warm bread. This idea possessed my mind and on my walk in the rain, I passed by the supermarket for a package of spelt flour and some other nice ingredients. Back home it felt so nice cooking in the warm kitchen, being busy around the stove and feeling this wonderful smell of bread I mentioned already. So here is the result - small dinkel breads with sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and rosemary.

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading Patrick Modiano's "Missing person" ( I don't know why they translated the title like that, Rue des Boutiques Obscures sounds so much better).
Now time for some tv or film developing, I haven't decided yet... Or why not watching My Neighbor Totoro?


2 comments:

  1. Your food looks as delicious as your creations. Such a cozy atmosphere...it's the same here, looking for warmth, and finding it, is the goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn :) I love making bread though my figure screams NO every time I do it.
      Cuddle in a big soft sweater ♥

      Delete