Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Winter

The day after I wrote my farewell to autumn post it started snowing in Bulgaria. Now everything is white and quite. Somehow I found time to knit a pair of fingerless gloves for myself, you know what they say the shoemaker's children go barefoot. So I decided to break this pattern and finally do something for myself. And I gotta say fingerless gloves are definitely something worth having and this is especially true about photographers. I was taking pictures without having to go through the well known actions - removing gloves, trying to tuck them in my pocket, while doing my best not to wet the camera. 
And here are some new knits in the shop. In the end of the week I will be doing a giveaway in another blog and everybody can join. When the giveaway starts I will post a link to it here.
 Chunky bordeaux infinity scarf

 Pink Om fingerless gloves

 Cream white circle scarf

Chunky fingerless gloves

1 comment:

  1. The bordeaux scarf reminds me of the Little Red Riding Hood. I love it!

    http://www.guidefordreamers.com

    ReplyDelete