Monday, May 6, 2013

New jewelry in The Scratch


I had a very interesting dream last night. There were a lot of friends and people I didn't know who were singing and dancing with me in an empty pool. It was like an end of a musical... Since May started I feel so inspired to shoot, to create, to live. It feels like something good is about to happen and why not getting closer to it with a dance step and a song on the lips. Of course this could be just my imagination, but I've heard imagination could be a very powerful tool.


So it is not such a bad idea always leaving a bit of space for it... the imagination I mean. It is like in photography - a picture usually needs a large simple frame, or empty wall around, this way the viewer focuses better but also has the freedom to build up an emotion around the picture, has a freedom to react.


No comments:

Post a Comment